Saturday, August 1, 2009

Anyone knows about hair extensions? & hair regrowth?

I had a very bad experience with these and was wondering if anyone had been through something similar in regard to hairloss due to extensions. Mine seems as though it is slowly recovering but I am 20 years old and wonder how long it will truly take to get back to the way that it was. The outer layer of my hair was basically unnaffected (aside from the ends) while the inner layers are now short and rather sparse. I do not have any bald spots. I was wondering if someone went through something similar and how long it tooked for them to notice that their hair was recovering. Did you eventually get your texture back? What did you do in the meantime?



Anyone knows about hair extensions? %26amp; hair regrowth?

If your hair is falling out after extensions its probably due to the way they were put in, if they were sewn in the tracks were too tight and if glued it may be an allergic reaction. Whatever the case a gentle shampoo (something for colored hair is the best.) and a weekly cholesterol treatment will work miracles, if you can't find cholesterol mayo is the home remedy. After shampooing your hair apply the cholesterol(or mayo) and put a plastic shower cap over it, let it set for thirty to forty-five minutes then rinse (*if you use mayo you will want to lightly shampoo after as well as before.) Your hair will improve within weeks and you should see length differences within a month. Vitamins do help, but try not to wash your hair every day (this strips your hair of the natural vitamins it is already supplied.) ***Pantene of any kind is not a good idea, it has high alcohol agents which dry out your hair and cause it to break, also stay away from citrus products which do the same thing. Really hope this helps!



Anyone knows about hair extensions? %26amp; hair regrowth?

this happened to me too...it will grow back at the normal hair growth rate...my hair was actually thicker when it grew back in...i did decide to cut it short though because of the unevenness of it...



Anyone knows about hair extensions? %26amp; hair regrowth?

Hair extensions are terrible if you get cheap european/indian hair. I had them for prom and that was IT! They itch ... are terrible to wash ... and come loose if you brush too hair (mine were sew in). I hair problems for the past four years b/c I dyed it too much. Dying my hair left me with anything but beautiful results. My hair started breaking off, drying up, and getting gum like if I would dye it again. My suggestion to you is to get regular trims every eight weeks. I've been doing it for over six months and I have beautiful healthy hair again. I have almost all of my natural color back too.



You also should do a deep conditioning treatment everyday. Pantene Restoratives will help you out with that. The one I use is designed to repair two years of damage in one month. It really works.



Hope this helps.



Anyone knows about hair extensions? %26amp; hair regrowth?

damaged hair grows slower than healthy hair. hair grows on average of 1 cm a month and faster in the summer or warmer months of the year. you may want to start taking prenatal vitamins to speed your hair growth and make it stronger and fuller.



i never had hair extensions but i burned a part of my hair right off my scalp. yeah........it took 3 months or so to start looking better. but your hair will grow back. dont stress, massage your scalp and wash it with organic shampoo and take your vitamins. you might end up with better hair than before...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment