Saturday, August 1, 2009

How much can hair extensions cost at a salon?

This is such a broad question. I answer it at least 3 times a day... It all depends on the quality of hair, method used and what the tech charges. Look to pay anywhere from $400 for sewn in wefts to $1800 for Great Lengths. That is not including the hair. Cheap is not the way to go. If you are really serious, save some money up and have a consultation with a tech. They will advise on their particular method and system and advise you about hair. Best of luck.



How much can hair extensions cost at a salon?

1000's of dollars! Buy some hair cheap like on ebay. Then get some application materials, and a training dvd. I did this and my friend was able to put them in my hair. now we are going to do my neighbor's hair too. check this website out.



http://extensiontraining.com

No comments:

Post a Comment