Saturday, August 1, 2009

Raccoon coloured hair extensions?

I have just had 9 bonds of electric blue nylon hair extensions put in, a "flash of colour" underneath my layers along one side. I love them! I am told that if I look after them properly there is a chance they can last up to 3 months. Do you have any ideas on how I can look after them? I know I mustn't straighten them and when I wash my hair I need to make sure the bonds are completely dry afterwards. What else can I do to prolong their lifespan?



Raccoon coloured hair extensions?

Try not to style your hair too much or touch it. Wear something over your hair in bed to stop it moving around too much and avoid moisture in the air. xx



Raccoon coloured hair extensions?

well , face it ; whether b xstensions or not ; do u plan 2 worry u'rself . washing hair is a must those xstensions come %26amp; go wit style and liking

No comments:

Post a Comment