Saturday, August 1, 2009

Short hair clip in extensions?

i have a short hair cut that looks something like this:



http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r223/...



so i was wondering if i were to put in clip on hair extensions would the clips show and be really obvious?



im only goin 2 wear them once for a special occasion



Short hair clip in extensions?

I don't honestly think they'll be too obvious. It depends probably on the brand you get. I have seen many people with extensions, including a girl I've known for years, and many times, if I didn't know that they were extensions, I would never have guessed. Good luck!



Short hair clip in extensions?

Put them in between your real hair and make sure they are well secured. Check out a local salon and see what they would charge to put them in professionally to avoid any embrassment.

No comments:

Post a Comment