Saturday, August 1, 2009

Where to get hair extensions in D.C.?

Where is a decent place to get hair extensions and how much would it cost? I have hair past my shoulders and want some length but could really use some more fullness. I just spent good money on japanese hair straigthening that didn't really work so I'd like to get some feedback on other salons and how to get a good deal.



I know it costs big bucks but don't want to overpay like I did for the straightening that didn't work.



Thanks!!



Where to get hair extensions in D.C.?

Raquel Welch boutiques are national, so there should be one in your area. Also, try exclusive salons for hair extensions, and some of them are permanent. Like Gene Juarez for example, has really great extentions.



Where to get hair extensions in D.C.?

sally beauty supply stores - theyre usually reasonably priced and they have several to choose from in the same color (all different prices - yaki-sp? is better)



good luck - you may have to hit pg or montgomery cty if you cant find a sally in dc ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment