Tuesday, October 6, 2009

If you have hair extensions, how much did you pay?

I like the Jessica Simpson Hairdo brand of clip in hair extensions. They synthetic ones are $90 - $100 and the human hair ones are $450 -- and soooo worth it.



If you have hair extensions, how much did you pay?

The most I have paid was $4000 for the Great Lengths extensions, which are phenomenal.. but I don't always have a spare $4000 lying around to get them done!!



S.O.Cap comes next, rounding in at $2000. I don't see a difference with them or Great Lengths.. except for the extra 2k.



I have done the clip ins, and i'm not at all happy with Jessica Simpson's hair. There is too much hype surrounding that line and I have been disappointed. I know other people have better results, but I happen to like my extensions to the middle of my back, maybe longer, and super blonde. Jessica doesn't always deliver to be honest! You can find so many better options and kinds if you shop around outside of the United States. Everyone here charges too much for not so great results. Just my opinion!



Honestly, if you're on a budget, you want the same results, and you're cool with buying online, I would definitely suggest UK hair suppliers. Nothing against the Asian suppliers because i've worked with them in the past, but i've always been disappointed and I was never understood. The UK suppliers are amazing people to work with. Most of them answer your questions within hours and the prices (plus shipping) is outstanding. I'm a professional hair extensionist and UK suppliers are our secret. Girls that have done my hair at Great Lengths have bought their hair and tools from a few of them, as have I. They have everything from the Heat Connectors, to the hair itself. Pre-bonded, clip ins, you name it. Great products. If you want, I can give you some of my top links that are very secretive to people who do hair extensions for a living. I'm not trying to sound all top secret and such, but have you ever stopped to think about where the people charging that much money are getting their stuff? They surely don't make them themselves!! European and Virgin hair is the best. It doesn't tangle, knot, fall out, and it lasts 2-3 months longer than using Remy, Asian, Indian, etc. If you want to know more, again, please feel free to email me and I will be glad to help you out! I've been doing extensions for almost a year and i've never been disappointed, or had a disappointed client! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment