Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I'm getting hair extensions...?

should i get them glued or weaved? which one lasts longer?



I'm getting hair extensions...?

Umm well they are both expensive, i got them and they were 200 a month, and my hair is still recovering from them. As an expierenced woman and Hair stylist dont get either. I use clip ins i go clubbing dancing etc. and they never fall out! I got them from sally beauty supply...



The Brand is euronext and mine were $70. There is about 15 hair clips and you can make how ever long or short you want. They are real hair, so you can iron them curl them... etc.



They have a clip at the end and u snap it in. If you skae your hair around they dont come off! PLEASE TRY THEM!



http://www.sallybeauty.com/shop/2410/172...



http://www.ultimatelooks.com/hairpieceli...



I'm getting hair extensions...?

glued



weaved is NASTY



I'm getting hair extensions...?

glue can make your hair fall out.



I'm getting hair extensions...?

I would say weaved. I got them. It hurts and its weird. But I heard glue just gets gross and you need way too many touch ups.



I'm getting hair extensions...?

i heard the weave hurts..but i think they last longer. a girl in our school got glue and it looked weird it could of jus been the person you did it tho



I'm getting hair extensions...?

glued



I'm getting hair extensions...?

weaved is better i think because it takes longer to get in but looks more real and the glues kind is fine but hurts really bad when u get them taken out. weaven also lasts longera nd the extensions cant fall out if its weaved



I'm getting hair extensions...?

Glue only breaks your hair fall out if your dont take it out properly. There arespecial shampoos that make this very easy and they can be bought at Sally's or any other beauty supply.



Sewn in last longer but can also cause breakage if tracks are braided too tight.



Just be careful and go to a reputable salon.



Good Luck.



I'm getting hair extensions...?

you better get it weaved, cause that glue will have you bald as hell. lol, take it from someone who stays getting her hair done. glue pulls out your edges, and you will be so upset.



I'm getting hair extensions...?

Weave. The glue destroys your hair and it doesn't last long at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment