Thursday, July 30, 2009

Can I dye my hair extensions?? (PLEASE)?

So I just got some blonde hair extensions off ebay. It says that they are real hair and you can dye them. I want to dye them more my color AND dye the tips turqoise. Can I do that or will I ruin the hair extensions? If so how should I dye them? PLEASE!



Can I dye my hair extensions?? (PLEASE)?

If they are human hair you should be able to dye them without any problems.



Can I dye my hair extensions?? (PLEASE)?

yeah u canu can dye the ones from beauty store too



my friend does polka dots and stripes



they look awesome



Can I dye my hair extensions?? (PLEASE)?

well i suggest that you get them dyed instead of having them dyed by urself. but you can do it by ur self..... it might look bad depending on what ur hair color is if you do it ur self. but glad i could if i helped



Can I dye my hair extensions?? (PLEASE)?

If they are real hair you should be able to do anything you do to real hair to them. Cut a small bit off one of them and test it! don't COLOR them then do the tips. do it at the same time. keeping the color off the turquoise just butting the 2 together.



Can I dye my hair extensions?? (PLEASE)?

well, i guess its best to go to hair salon to get it dyed, view 88db website for list of good and reliable hair salons and hair stylists who can dye your hair extension

No comments:

Post a Comment