Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Great Lengths Hair Extensions--anxiety?

I just got a full head of Great Lengths hair extensions and love them but find myself constantly worried that when they all come out my hair is going to be very broken and damaged. I have two little sons and have already been swimming with them in our pool and was constantly worried about being in the water. Just every day things like wind and rain and sleeping. Basically, how easy is it for hair to be pulled out or get damaged with GL? I'm finding that the anxiety is actually worse than having them in.



Thanks so much!



~Amy



Great Lengths Hair Extensions--anxiety?

Maintaining these extensions is as easy as maintaining your own hair. A mild shampoo or the Great Lengths shampoo is recommended. Always use a soft bristle brush. You cannot use dandruff shampoo with Great Lengths hair extensions, because the sulfur in the shampoo breaks down the bonds.



Because extensions cost so much I recommend having them checked periodically at the salon. In addition, check your local beauty supply shop for any "up-keep" material. Good Luck !!

No comments:

Post a Comment