Thursday, July 30, 2009

What type of hair extensions should I get and how much should I pay?

I don't know the difference between the hair extensions that braid in tracks and the fusion bonded ones. What's the best way? And why do the prices vary from $600-2500!!! I want to have long blonde hair but I don't want to ruin my short blonde hair to get it...Help!



What type of hair extensions should I get and how much should I pay?

It seems to be a very expensive procedure, but also a worthwhile one to some women. They also seem to cause damage to your hair. Those links at the bottom will tell you more.



What type of hair extensions should I get and how much should I pay?

get natural hair, hoever no matter how they are attatched, its uncimfortable for maybe the first week.



and it is a commitment you have to be sure you are able to afford just like retouching your roots with haircoloring. the average price is about $700.00 and will depend on how fast you hair grows, you will need to go back in and get them reatached.



I dont thinks its worth the time nor money.



They do make your natural hair to break in certain areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment