Thursday, July 30, 2009

Cinderella hair extensions!?

i was considering getting cinderella hair extensions, but i was wondering, are they expensive!? how long do they last!? can you dye and straighten them like regular hair!? do you have to use a special shampoo!? do they hurt when being put in!? please answer, especially if you have them, or are certified to apply them



Cinderella hair extensions!?

I have been wearing hair extensions for over three years. I do them myself now and its fabulous! I learned everything I know about extensions from the people on this forum http://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_topic... There is more information there than you could ever need. I got my hair done at a salon for the first year and then realized I could do it myself. Visit that link and you will see people talk about all the different kinds, you'll see pictures, application techniques etc.



And extensions should never be painful. You can do anything you want to them - but I wouldn't recommend dying them, simply buy them in the color you want.



Cinderella hair extensions!?

dip stick



i havent had extensions and i know they dont hurt, u use special glue to get them in and u can do anythig with them:straighten, curl dye wateva!!

No comments:

Post a Comment