Thursday, July 30, 2009

Hair extensions... HELP.?

so i have the glue in extensions, and they looked really cute, but i decided to take them out.



i have had one hell of a time trying to comb all the glue out of my hair.



i've tried everything to soften the glue and make it easier to remove, but NOTHING IS WORKING.



any suggestions?



Hair extensions... HELP.?

I had the same problem. I used a removal shampoo for extensions left it on for an hour. I did that like 3 times then I used olive oil to get the rest of the glue off my head. It helped.



Hair extensions... HELP.?

you can buy this glue remover. it's made for removing glue in extentions :) just ask some hair dresser or something :)



Hair extensions... HELP.?

I just removed my mom's last night. Put rubbing alcohol in a spray bottle and adjust the nozzle to "stream" (rather than spray). Spray the alcohol directly on the glue, then comb through the section with a fine toothed comb. The glue should come right out. Follow with a clarifing shampoo (I really like pureology) and then a deep conditioner and vua-la!

No comments:

Post a Comment