Thursday, July 30, 2009

Hair extensions ??

I'd really like to learn how to put in hair extensions. I'm going to buy the supplies and have my bestfriend do them for me.



I'd go to a salon but here in miami its wayyy to expensive. "/



I don't want to do the glue nor the braiding one.



If you know how please help =)



What supplies do I need ?



%26amp;%26amp; how step by step.



Thank you



Hair extensions ??

I've put some together for my friend twice. You need to first buy the extensions- you can go to any beauty supply store around you that sell them, they range from about $30-$150. While your there you need to buy:



*string



*clips



*needle



They should be near the extensions



When you get home take the extensions out and I would fold it in half to double it up becuase one strand is very thin. Cut the strand from almost ear to ear so it's the full length of your head. Then you will need to put a clip on each end (and the middle if you like- it is more secure) and use the needle and thread to attach the clip to the hair. Just make sure the clip is facing the right way so the comb part is facing outwards towards you not the hair. After you do all this just clip them in and out of your hair whenever you want to wear them or not! I say this way is easier because it lasts wayy longer than getting them professionally, and its a lot less expensive! Good luck extensions changes your look completely!

No comments:

Post a Comment