Thursday, July 30, 2009

My clip-in Hair extensions....??Please tell me what you may know!!?

I bought some clip-in hair extensions in June(about 2 %26amp; a half months ago) The brand is Hollywood Silk Hair and it is 100% human hair, a golden blonde color.



Here is my problem: When I clip them in and walk around outside, at the mall or just in someones home, they get so tangled!! I constantly have to brush them. So, I thought washing them, blow drying and straightening them with a flat iron would prevent them from getting tangled. It DID NOT!! I was thinking about soaking them in conditioner?? Or maybe buying some fancy hair conditioner??... but what type will help?? What else can I do??



Thank you!! :)



My clip-in Hair extensions....??Please tell me what you may know!!?

funky monky said it best. also you can try my fav product on your current extensions, "flat iron and shine spray" by tigi. part of their s factor line. the oils in this spray will help a bunch with the knots. you can get it at your local salon or ulta if you have one by you



My clip-in Hair extensions....??Please tell me what you may know!!?

there is a difference between human hair and human tangle free. I know its costly but I would get new extensions. You know there are easy to make at home. They sell the clips, hair, needles, thread, everything at sally's. And its only $30 for a bag of human tangle free 18" long hair, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment