Thursday, July 30, 2009

My friend made hair extensions, how?

my friends hair extensions look so real and she made them herself. how do you make hair extensions yourself?



My friend made hair extensions, how?

I find it hard to believe that she actually made them herself. That's a little gullible on your part.



My friend made hair extensions, how?

It is quite possible to make your own extensions. My friend makes her own and has given me lessons. If you wish I can recommend you a few websites on how to make them and some tips of using and taking care of them. Report It



My friend made hair extensions, how?

SHE AINT MAKE THEM HERSELF SHE BOUGHT IT FROM THE BEAUTY STORE



My friend made hair extensions, how?

My friend also had hair extensions for a shampoo comercial.. they attached the (real)hair to her sculp.. no pain, no hair gain.. lol.. but i think there are other procedures too..



My friend made hair extensions, how?

Ask your friend her trick! There are many types of hair extensions ranging from individual hairs to big chunks you pin in. A very simple way to make hair extensions is to purchase some fake hair (yaki, or such) from Sally's or other public hair salon quality product providers. You can glue, sew, or how ever you want to attach the hair to bobbi pins, hair clips, or hair ties.



My friend made hair extensions, how?

She didn't. She bought them. Its impossible to make hair extensions yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment