Thursday, July 30, 2009

Caring for EasiXtend Hair Extensions?

I've just received my EasiXtend (16-inch synthetic) clip in extensions and I can't wait to put them in tonight.



After I've worn them and take them out, how do I care for them? Can I wash them every time I use them?



Since the EasiXtend are synthetic and just the clip ins, I'm hoping if they'll hold up better than the more permanet extensions I've had put in before (Remi hair/ring clamp/I-tip extrensions). Hoping some of you can clue me in as to what steps I can can take to keep the extensions looking and feeling like they do fresh out of the box?



Thanks!



Caring for EasiXtend Hair Extensions?

There should be some care instructions on the packaging. Synthetic hair can be tricky. You can't apply heat because it might melt. I know you have to wash it in cold water..

No comments:

Post a Comment