Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Question for those qho have recieved hair extensions...?

my hair is about chin length. and i want to change it again, but can't do much with my short hair.



and i was just wondering, for those who have gotten hair extensions, how much would they cost if i was to go to Panopoulos Salons to get them done.



somewhere around this length, maybe shorter.



http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cf...



does length even matter?



let me know.



(p.s. this is my cousin heathur. she's gorgeous but i wish she would wipe off the makeup and take out those snake bites. she would be so much prettier.)



let me know if you have ever gotten extensions like this, and how much they cost, how long it took, and if length matters towards the cost.



Question for those qho have recieved hair extensions...?

Extensions are expensive, you if your going to get them make sure you keep them for a long period of time. I only got a few around my bang area and i was charged like around 235 US dollars. So yes, it is expensive. They have a new technique they use today so it does not take too long and length does matter towards the cost, the longer the hair exentionsion the more money you are going to have to pay. the only thing, is that when you brush your hair its annoying, because it feels like you have little plastics in your hair

No comments:

Post a Comment