Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hair Extensions..?

Well i've already made up my mind to get them so i'm not trying to have people talk me out of it.



My hair got BUTCHERED by this stupid friend of mine in cos school still. and it looks so bad. she chopped 5 inches off of it and it's a hack job. I AM getting extensions



I just need to know which kind are the best, how long they last, how much they cost.. and where in MICHIGAN do they put them in for you?



Hair Extensions..?

I've got real human hair extensions.



I'm from Canada so I have no idea where you can get them done in Michigan. But- I got them sewn into my hair, don't get them glued because they don't last long and are very damaging to your hair.



My extensions cost about $100 and $50 to get them sewn in but thats because I got them from a local lady.



If you're looking to get it done at a hair dresser, its going to cost around $200-$300.



pretty pricey.



if you're planning on using a curling iron or flat iron on the hair, you have to get real hair or else it will all melt.



Hair Extensions..?

Well how bout u just get a wig lol



just kidding



soooooooooo um idk really sorry



Hair Extensions..?

google it just dont get glued ones



Hair Extensions..?

Extensions are priced by material and length. Human hair is the best, and is extremely expensive, especially if you want long hair. It's kinda like diamonds, the bigger (or longer) they are, the rarer it is, the more expensive it is per carat (or inch). On top of that, you need to pay someone to put them in, which can also vary in price. With such a big range, it's hard to give you a number.



As for where in Michigan, where do you live? I'm from East Lansing, and know if a few places in Lansing you can get it don'e, but I don't now how much I would trust them. The best idea is to call a salon (not your friend) and ask 1) if they do it, 2) how much (theidea is to compare prices) and 3) if they don't so it, ask if they know someone who does.



Hair Extensions..?

I think the best are shrink tubes. they have the least amount of damage for the longer lasting methods. Fusion is another alternative, but not good if you have delicate hair. fusion can last for 4 months, its more common then shrink tubes. as for cost? the long lasting methods, be prepared to spend 500-3000 $. this depends on the stylist, the hair quality, the method of extension, and how much is needed to address your issue. Im not sure where in michigan they will do them, but look in the phone book, high end salons usually all have an extensionist. call and ask what methods, ect. many places will offer a free consultation and give you a relative price quote and what to expect.



Hair Extensions..?

do not get the ones that are glued in by latex, they won't last more than an hour.



where in michigan? if you are close to chicago, you may want to drive out to chicago to get it done.



Hair Extensions..?

I just bought the best hair extensions!!! You should definately use the brand Remy. Get the clamp extensions that use a bead type thing. They will not "butcher" your hair anymore than it may be lol. There definatley the safest! Hope I helped :)

No comments:

Post a Comment