Thursday, July 30, 2009

I want to get hair extensions. how bad is it for your hair?

i an worried if i get extensions it will ruin my hair. i cant really afford the $100 ones i have to get the ones you put on yourself. so what really happens will hair extensions?



I want to get hair extensions. how bad is it for your hair?

i think u shuld just get the clip ins. they're not as expensive and u can take em off an put em on wenever. trust me...u dont want to put stuff lik that on ur hair. its hard to see in the back..and u might get the glue everywhere, and ur hair'll be uneven.. then everyone will notice how bad/fake ur hair is. i don't suggest hair extentions unless u got money for the realli good kind. where they glue mini bunches everywhere. trust me.. i got mine for 400$ an they werent too great..mayb for the first 2 weeks. and its a hassal. and not to mention wen i took em out...i had major hair loss. the person tht i kno that actually has nice hair ext. paid abt 1500$ for em...evry 3 months.



I want to get hair extensions. how bad is it for your hair?

Unless your hair is like totally bad and uneven or it is really short it's not even worth it. Plus it totally ruins your hair! DON"T DO IT!!!



I want to get hair extensions. how bad is it for your hair?

Dont!



Buy the 50$ clip in ones. I have them but they dont look like clip ins becuase you cant even ee the clip, it looks better, and if you dont like them you can take them out without screwing your hair up.



I want to get hair extensions. how bad is it for your hair?

well, i know people who have gotten hair extensions and they do fall out sometimes... they are a rip off!! my bff's sis got them for $80 and some of them fell out in 2 weeks so she had to pay another $80 to get more!!! my advice is do NOT get hair extensions!!!



I want to get hair extensions. how bad is it for your hair?

it depends on how you get it put in your hair, but if you want the most healthiest way, you cant be cheap or you will get what you pay for. if you cant afford it, dont take no chances on something that not a necessity. p.s. i am a cosmetologist and i work with hair extentions all the time!!!



I want to get hair extensions. how bad is it for your hair?

no it wont really harm your hair but dont put it in all the time....and if you dont kno how to put one in then just go to the professionals

No comments:

Post a Comment